Wide range of exhibits that shed light to the traditions and the history of the city.
The Historical and Folklore Museum of Naousa aims to preserve and promote the city's history and teach the local customs to future generations. It is housed in one of the oldest buildings in the city, which was built in 1842 and renovated in 1996.
The inauguration of the museum took place in 1959 when it served as an armament exhibition and its initial name was War Museum of Naousa. It was in 1967 when the museum was granted to the women's organization of Naousa. The organization collected traditional material, tools, and items of everyday use from the local population and transformed the museum to an exhibition os history and folklore.
Since 1989 the owner of the museum is the Municipality of Naousa and many locals and visitors have the opportunity to learn more about the traditions and the history of the broader region of Naousa.